Want to join our team? Our brewery is a fun place to work! We have a small group of employees and we work in the heart of Seattle in the Ballard neighborhood. Like to ride your bike or run to work? Our shop is located directly on the Burke-Gilman trail. All open employment opportunities are listed below:
Brewery Manager (open position)
We are currently hiring for a Brewery Manager position. Food service or brewery management and experience is preferred.
We are looking for a team player who is dedicated, punctual, organized, and a hard worker. Due to the amount of training and product knowledge required to properly manage the brewery, we are looking for a team member who is hoping to grow with our company for at least one year.
- Oversee daily operations of kombucha production facility
- Manage employees, delegate tasks, ensure upkeep of sanitation standards
- Set the production schedule based on needs and sales projections
- Work on bottling line to sanitize, bottle, and package bottled kombucha
- Load pallets and be point person for deliveries and distributor drop-offs/pick-ups
- Sanitize kegs, bottles, and equipment and adhere to King County health food safety and WSDA sanitation standards
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced, efficient production facility while maintaining attention to detail
- Washington State Food Handler’s Card (this can be completed upon hiring)
- Excellent record keeping, attention to detail and communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative – be self-motivated to use time efficiently and effectively
- Ability to always recognize that there is work to do, beyond the basic daily checklist
- Ability to regularly lift, push, or pull up to 65 pounds
Our brewery is welcoming and comfortable, while being efficient and productive. We are a very family-friendly company, owned and operated by a husband/wife team. Our location is in the heart of Ballard and very close to the bike trail, as well as many groceries and restaurants.
This job would require 32-40 hours of work each week, although certain seasons (spring/summer) tend to be busier than others (winter). We are hoping to fill regular hours of 8am to 4pm.
Compensation starts at $17/hour and will be adjusted with performance or prior experience. We look forward to the opportunity to add you to our team!
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and experience attached. Looking forward to talking!