Want to join our team? Our brewery is a fun place to work! We have a small group of employees that feel like family, and we work in the heart of Seattle in the Ballard neighborhood. Like to ride your bike or run to work? Our shop is located directly on the Burke-Gilman trail. All open employment opportunities are listed below:
Brewery Assistant (open position)
Currently hiring for a Brewery Assistant position. Production and/or brewing experience is desired, but not required. Knowledge of and interest in kombucha is preferred.
This is a manual labor position that requires heavy lifting, quick thinking. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, then this job may be a perfect fit! We are looking for a team player who is dedicated, punctual, organized, and a hard worker. Our production line needs to move quickly, so the ability to remain positive and have fun while working hard to get a lot of work done in a day is key.
- work on bottling line to sanitize, bottle, and package bottled kombucha
- move kegs in and out of walk-in refrigerator
- load pallets for deliveries and distributors
- sanitize kegs, bottles, and equipment and adhere to King County health food safety and sanitation standards
- demonstrate ability to work on a fast-paced, efficient production line while maintaining attention to detail
- assist head brewer when needed
We have a small team of people who love coming to work every day. Our brewery is welcoming and comfortable, while being efficient and productive. We offer flexible scheduling within daytime weekday hours. Compensation depends on experience, and will be adjusted with performance. We look forward to the opportunity to add you to our team!
How to Apply:
Please email email@example.com with your resume and experience attached. Looking forward to talking!