Apologies, but no event locations were found.
We started making kombucha in a one gallon jar on our kitchen counter over 5 years ago, and it has since become our passion. Using that same recipe, we now deliver our hand-crafted kombucha to you. We wanted to create a pure kombucha that wasn’t flavored with additives and juices – instead, we flavor through the tea itself. Our small list of ingredients creates big, bold flavors. Our kombucha is 100% raw and made with 100% organic ingredients.
Puget Sound Kombucha Co. is brewed in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle. This city and this region inspire us every day.
Why drink kombucha?
First and foremost, it’s invigorating and absolutely delicious. And if that’s not enough, kombucha has enormous health benefits:
- Kombucha is high in acetic acid, which has been shown to help control blood pressure, reduce fat accumulation, and remove calcium from the plaque that clogs arteries and causes heart disease.
- Kombucha is a powerful detoxifier, particularly for the kidneys.
- Kombucha has high levels of beneficial probiotics and enzymes to aid digestion and increase immune function.
- Kombucha is made from tea, so it inherits all of the wonderful benefits of tea including B vitamins, antioxidants, and polyphenols.
Why drink our kombucha?
- We have the cleanest, most refreshing flavor you’ll find anywhere.
- Our kombucha is flavored with only tea. Great kombucha should stand on its own, without the need for high sugar juices and additives.
- Our kombucha has 30 calories per bottle.
- Kombucha is healthy – sugary additives are not.